Wednesday 6 December 2017

maybelline fit me foundation toffee caramel review swatches

·     Today I came with Maybelline fit me foundation,
·     Maybelline fit me matte poreless foundation
It is too much shiny matte look,best combination of tone and texture ,its found in six shade
1.115 ivory
2.128 warm nude
3.230 natural buff
4.310sun being
5.322warm honey
6.330 toffee caramel

Ivory is the lightest one with pink undertones for fair complexions,warm nude is in pale yellow undertones ,natural buff its useful in tanned skin, sun being is useful for deeper tone,warm honey is for medium to dusky skin,toffee useful for duskier skin tone its in glass bottled black cap ,its not a sticky and unmanageable ,its easier to work ,its light foundation it doesn’t feel heavy its gives medium coverage it doesn’t cover up all scars and marks,its simply goes dry matte finish its also an oil control but should give a touch up from loose powder or compact powder in 4 to 5 hours, its sad but true it doesn’t oxidize,I used this two shade one warm nude being chaud and toffee caremal one I mixed up both and uses because my shade is medium dusky ,and it gives me good effect ,it gives warm undertones its semi thick ,easy to applied ,it gives short coverage,its staying power is good

Check out the review of  Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation Golden Caramel Review.

·     I disliked that it has not a pump dispenser it should be a pump dispenser to easily use, the foundation has not tendencies to oxidize and one very important thing its all shade are not launched in India .




No comments:

Post a Comment