Saturday 9 December 2017

Health Vit Charcoal Purifying Peel off Mask


Hi angels,,,, I m Rumi .today  I will talk about health Vit Charcoal Face Peel Off Mask…
Firstly we talked about its price, I bought it from nykaa it's on nykaa 245 rupees.
What company said about it………..
It’s a purifying face mask that rejuvenates peeling blackheads, dirt, and spot causing bacteria away
What is my opinion…….
 .it tightens the pores and also sloughs off dead skin cells easily .its remove makeup oil it has high amount of vitamins and minerals present in  this mask .it removes facial hair .tighten to the pores it also protect your skin with an antibacterial shield .but one thing I disliked it does not moisturize your skin, its gives harsh effect  .but it clear pores so I will recommend u this product ..it gives refresh look.




No comments:

Post a Comment